Level 2 Apprenticeship
Familiarise & Train in all aspects of Saw Room Operations:
- Product Identification
- Qs assess
- Set & Run mechanical joint millers.
- Train in running of reinforcement & prep.
- Train & familiarise with Ancillary Manufacture
- Saw Centre Operation:
- De-Bug (Problem solve)
- Fabrication process familiarisation
- Paperwork Identification
- Barcode Scanning
- Report Checking vs dashboard KPI
The scope is to have the Saw Room being run as a supplier/supply chain facilitator to manufacture.