Internal Sales Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to start their career in sales with a market-leading manufacturer based in Leeds.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and customer-oriented internal sales executive to maintain and grow current client relationships by building client rapport.
The inside sales executive’s responsibilities include updating the CRM system on a regular basis and cross-selling to existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with new enquiries and setting them up on our system
- Supporting customers using our online software
- Dealing with customer requests; samples, brochures etc.
- Tracking and following up on quotes
- On-boarding new customers, ensuring they are integrated into our sales process
- Working closely with the marketing team and following up on marketing campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular contact, understanding their needs, and anticipating new sales and marketing opportunities.
- Meeting visitors who come to our factory, which is often accompanied by a tour of the factory
- Supporting our external sales team
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and methodical
- Highly motivated
- Work proactively individually and within a team
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to work under pressure
Flexible hours may be considered for the right candidate – 30 hours per week as a minimum.
Cover letter required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds, LS12 2EL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
This job description is a general guide to the duties you will be expected to carry out. Flexibility is required to ensure that the needs of the business are met.