Kommerling Flush Windows
The new Kommerling 70mm Flush sash, available exclusively from official launch partner HWL Windows with Timberweld jointing.
The Kommerling Flush window is packed with heritage features offering customers the benefit of high-performance uPVC window design with the detailing of yesteryear.
Traditional butt joints and a wide range of period-inspired finishes help transform the overall appeal with the added benefit of pear drop or monkey tail handles in a number of finishes.
Key Features of the new
Kommerling 70mm Flush window
- Designed to meet the new 2022 building regulations
- Readily achieves a U-value of 1.2 (W/m2K)
- Traditional and modern glazing bead options from 24mm to 40mm as standard
- Available in a wide range of single and dual finishes
- Traditional colours include Flat White and the period-inspired foiled finishes of White Ash, Cream, Irish Oak, and Painswick
- The 7 chambered sash profile combined with the highly engineered frames helps improve the overall insulation of the window
The Timberweld Technique
Timberweld® is an innovative solution to creating an authentic 90° butt-joint effect that replicates the appearance of a traditional timber flush casement.
The application of Timberweld® sash-welding technologies gives an almost unique capability in the UK to butt weld window sashes inside and out, replicating the aesthetic delivered in a 90° mechanical joint.