What are the benefits of our composite doors?
Our composite door range is built around a cutting-edge slab. This features an industry-leading 4mm impact-resistant fibreglass skin and a high-density polyurethane foam core. These combine to deliver the highest levels of thermal efficiency with U-values of between 0.9 and 1.3 W/m2K dependent on glazing.
It also features a highly innovative Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) sub-frame, further enhancing strength and security. The TriSYS three-piece dry glaze frame system eliminates screw hole plugs and can easily be re-glazed if the glass is damaged.
With a wide choice of styles available from classic to contemporary designs and an extensive choice of colour options, it’s an instant win for installers.
- PAS24 approved
- Part Q approved
- Industry-leading TriSYS three-part dry glaze system makes re-glazing simple if damaged
- All doors achieve a minimum B rating
- High-performance composite slab with impact resistant 4mm fibreglass skin
- Choice of 40 contemporary or classic styles
- Double or triple-glazed options
- 8 standard colours, 38 premium colour options plus any RAL colour on special order
- Large choice of decorative glass options
Did You Know?
With our new timber joint matching frame, you can now match your Timberwelded windows to your composite doors!
Timberwelding gives the windows a traditional butt-joint effect to replicate the authentic timber window joinery.
This can also be selected on Window Designer Cloud. If you need any help with this or processing any order, then please feel free to call our sales team. Or you can book one of our weekly training sessions.
Traditional and Contemporary Door Options
Whether you are looking for a traditional or contemporary style, there are suitable options for all types of buildings, homes and individual styles.
We also offer a vast variety of additional features such as handles, glazing options and letterboxes.