Composite doors have transformed entrance door design. We’ve worked hard to bring you one of the best, with an offer that’s as good to fit as it looks.
Our composite door range is built around a cutting-edge slab. This features an industry leading 4mm impact resistant fibreglass skin and a high-density polyurethane foam core. These combine to deliver the highest levels of thermal efficiency with U-values of between 0.9 and 1.3 W/m2K dependent on glazing.
It also features a highly innovative Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) sub-frame, further enhancing strength and security. The TriSYS three-piece dry glaze frame system, which eliminates screw hole plugs and can easily be re-glazed if the glass is damaged.
With a wide choice of styles available from classic to contemporary designs and extensive choice of colour options, it’s an instant win for installers.
The HWL Composite Door
- High performance composite slab with impact resistant 4mm fiberglass skin
- High density polyurethane foam core incorporating LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber) subframe to provide increase strength and rigidity
- U-Values as low as 0.9W/m2K dependent on glazing options
- Industry leading TriSYS three-part dry glaze system makes re-glazing simple if damaged
- Double or triple-glazed options
- Choice of 40 contemporary or classic styles
- Choose from 8 standard colours and 38 premium options plus any RAL colour on special order
- PAS24 and Part Q approved