Sliding Sash Windows
Replicate the authentic appearance of traditional vertical sliding sash windows – only without the drawbacks.
The sliding sash window by Kömmerling has been designed to not only replicate the appearance of traditional timber sash windows but to also to simplify their replacement.
This includes a 128mm outer-frame, designed to match timber sash dimensions making installation straight forward and trouble-free.
Additionally, ovolo detailing on the frame, bead, sash and cill, deep bottom rail, sash horns and Georgian bar options, give the Kömmerling sash window impressive design flexibility.
With ultra-smooth operating balance mechanisms and flexible tilt-in feature for ease of cleaning, it remains a highly popular choice for period property owners.
The Sliding Sash Window by HWL
- Optional Georgian bars, sash horns, weather bars and deep bottom rail options provide additional period authenticity
- Flush gaskets replicate traditional glazing
- 128mm front to back frame depth with a 150mm integral cill
- Windows can be made up to a maximum size of 1600mm wide and 3000mm high
- Fitted with Caldwell spiral balances
- Use of large and small sash profiles give equal sightlines to top and bottom sashes
- Special reinforcing steel and anti-jemmy bar
- 150mm and 210mm cill options
- WER standards are met every time with a high quality of glazing
- Pile seals between sash and outer-frame prevent draughts
- White, Cream, Ash, Golden Oak, and Rosewood timber effect frames
- Trickle or glazed in vents