Our Premium colour range
We understand that colour choice plays a crucial role in meeting our customers’ expectations. That’s why we have dedicated ourselves to ensuring that our most sought-after Residence Collection special colours are accessible to all.
We are happy to announce that all colour combinations shown are now available as standard foils in R7, bringing you exceptional value without compromising on style.
Our premium colour range is currently available in R7 only.
R7 Premium colours
- Clay on Chalk White
- Noir on Chalk White
- Sage on Chalk White
- Clay on Grained White
- Painswick on Grained White
- NEW – Pebble Grey on Both
Although Painswick and Grained White are standard colours, together they are classed as a special colour combination. Because this is another popular colourway we have decided to include this variation in our premium colour offer too.
Why These Colours?
Customer service is a priority for us so we wanted to give something back to our valued customers. From an analysis of customer trends, we identified our most popular special colours for The Residence Collection. Our premium colour range is a collection of these most frequently selected colours. We hope you’re pleased with our new promotion and enjoy the savings being passed on to you!
All premium colourways are available on standard lead times.
Residence 7 draws on the same cutting-edge design innovations as Residence 9 in a slightly slimmer 75mm system. In common with R9, its defined by an elegantly flush sash exterior and interior, with symmetrical glass sightlines.
A choice of five glazing bead options ranging from square to decorative finishes introducing even greater versatility including suitability for use on period to new build designs. Available in Timberweld butt-joint and mitre weld.
- 75mm frame depth
- 7 chambers
- Always flush internally
- Choose from flush or storm externally
- 28mm double-glazed and 44mm triple glazing options
- WER A++
- U-Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- PAS24 and Part Q building regulations approved
- BS EN 6375 – 1 weather tested: Exposure Category of 1600; Class 3 Air Permeability Rating (600pa); a Class 9A (600pa) Water Tightness Rating;
- Class C4 (1600pa), wind resistance.
- Choice of 13 standard colours and any RAL colour on special order