Residence 9 is also available unglazed for a quicker & more efficient installation
Quality & Authenticity
Residence 9 has been designed to authentically replicate 19th Century timber designs, featuring a defining elegant flush exterior and stylishly decorative interior.
Ideally suited to replacement of windows and doors in period properties, including those in many conservation areas. R9 windows and doors combine classic period design with cutting-edge energy-efficient technologies and weather sealing.
This system uses a honeycomb of nine energy-efficient chambers within a 100mm deep profile, creating the ultimate barrier between your home and the worst the Great British weather has to offer outside. Combined with energy-efficient double-glazed or triple-glazed insulating window units, it delivers an industry-leading U-value (the measure of heat loss in buildings) of 0.8W/m2K.
- 100mm frame depth
- 9 thermally efficient chambers
- Always decorative internally
- Choice of flush or storm externally
- 28mm double-glazed and 44mm triple glazing options
- WER A++
- U-Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- Ultra-thick CEN A wall thickness provides additional screw retention
- PAS24 and Part Q building regulations approved
- BS EN 6375 – 1 weather tested: Exposure Category of 1600; Class 3 Air Permeability Rating (600pa); a Class 9A (600pa) Water Tightness Rating; Class C4 (1600pa), wind resistance
- Choice of 13 standard colours
- Available unglazed or glass bonded
Available in a wide choice of finishes and any RAL colour on special order, design choices are almost limitless.